This information is provided in accordance with European regulation 679/2016 on data protection (GDPR) and art. 13 of legislative decree 196/2003 (Code concerning the protection of personal data) and describes the methods of management and processing of data on this site.
Regarding the processing of your personal data, we would like to inform you that:
- The personal data that you have provided or acquired in the context of contractual relations with you are used for the purpose of managing registrations for Etna Afro Festival courses, to fulfill your civil and fiscal obligations, as well as for accounting, invoicing and for commercial purposes
- When expressly authorized, AfroDanzando Associazione and / or third parties may also use personal data in the context of promotional and marketing activities.
- These treatments consist of the collection, recording, organization, storage, modification, consultation, processing, extraction, selection, interconnection, comparison, use, blocking, cancellation and destruction of the data, with a view to the minimum use necessary in relation to the motivation underlying the processing itself
- Data processing is carried out in accordance with current regulations, using appropriate paper and electronic tools to protect your security and confidentiality, in compliance with the minimum measures provided for by Legislative Decree 196/03 and deemed appropriate in regarding the evaluation. of the risks we had on these treatments
- The communication of the requested personal data (date and place of birth, tax code, bank details) is mandatory, because their failure or partial communication would prevent the achievement of the aforementioned objectives.
- The data provided or acquired during the contractual relationship will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed to third parties performing specific tasks on behalf of the company, such as accountants, law firms, credit institutions, transport companies, collection companies, and IT service companies
- The data provided will be processed by designated staff appointed directly by the data controller. In the absence of a specific cancellation request, the data provided will be kept for 5 years from the end of the contractual relationship (or for the minimum time required by law, if exceeded)
The data owner is AfroDanzando Association of Marina Cannavò, with registered office in Via Loreto 16, 95024 Acireale (CT), Sicily, Italy.
We also inform you that the GDPR and art. 7 of Legislative Decree no.196 / 2003 grant the interested party the right to:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her
- Have information about the treatment of the same data
- Request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of personal data, treated in violation of the law
- Obtain a copy of the personal data collected
- Oppose the processing for legitimate reasons
- Obtain the intervention of the guarantor and the judicial authority in the event of a violation
This right can be exercised by sending a request by email to email@example.com, which will be handled early enough depending on the complexity of the request.
Waht are cookies ?
Temporary (Are deleted when the Internet browser is closed and does not keep any information on the user's PC).
Persistent (Can be stored on user's PC for 24 hours, a week or years, depending on their role).
What kind of cookies are used ?
When you visit a website, the following categories may be configured on your device:
These cookies are used for browsing or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for any other purpose and are normally installed by the website owner. Without the use of these cookies, certain operations could not be completed or would be more complex and / or less secure. They can be temporary or persistent.
This type of cookie is used to monitor the user's browsing and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc.
Can be transmitted to the advertising messages of the user's terminal online with the preferences already expressed by the same user in the online navigation. They are almost always persistent cookies.
In our website we only use technical cookies which do not require the explicit consent of the user.